Chia pudding is my go-to dessert because it’s incredibly healthy AND delicious. There are 101 ways to make chia pudding (maybe even more) but today I want to share a few of my favorite combinations and how you can get super creative with your own pudding concoctions.
The Basics of Chia Pudding
Once you’ve got the basic principles of chia pudding down, you’ll be able to create any combination of flavors you can imagine.
To start, you’ll be combining 3 tablespoons of chia seeds to 1 cup of liquid.
From there, the options are endless! Just make sure to mix each combination up thoroughly so the chia seeds are evenly distributed and any powders dissolve completely. Try the below combinations and feel free to experiment with your own favorite flavor combos.
Here are some of my favorite combos (each makes 1 serving)
- Tropical Chia – 3 Tablespoons chia seeds + ½ Cup guava juice + ½ Cup coconut milk
- Raspberries and Cream – 3 Tablespoons chia seeds + ½ Cup raspberry puree + ½ Cup almond milk
- Orange Creamsicle – 3 Tablespoons chia seeds + ¾ Cup orange juice + ¼ Cup coconut cream
- Strawberry Basil – 3 Tablespoons chia seeds + 1 Cup strawberry puree + 5 basil leaves, finely chopped
- Energy Gel – 3 Tablespoons chia seeds + 1 Tablespoon lemon juice + 1 Tablespoon lime juice + ¾ Cup water + 3 drops stevia
- Chocolate Dream – 3 Tablespoons chia seeds + 1 Cup almond milk + 1 Tablespoon cacao powder + 3-5 drops stevia
- Spirulina Mint – 3 Tablespoons chia seeds + 1 Cup cashew milk + 10 mint leaves, finely chopped + 1 teaspoon spirulina powder + 3-5 drops stevia
Add all ingredients to your blender and process until super smooth.
For more tips and recipes like this, join me on my Facebook page where I’m always sharing more information, tips and recipes to help you live a happier, healthier life, especially when it comes to digestion!